Statement Of Faith
1. We believe the Spirit of God came upon man and they were inspired to write the Word of God to show man God's plan and purpose. (II Tim. 3:16)
2. We believe in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, a Triune Godhead (Trinity). (John 15:26)
3. We believe that Jesus came to Earth as both God (Diety) and man. (Col. 2:9)
4. We believe the only way to salvation (being born again) is by confessing Jesus Christ as your personal savior, and believing in your heart. (Eph. 2:8-9, Rom. 10:9-10)
5. We believe man was placed in the Garden of Eden in right relationship with God and by free choice (his will) he fell into sin and brought evil and death into the world. (Gen. 1:27, Rom. 3:9, 23)
6. We believe in Water Baptism (Rom. 6:4) and Holy Communion (I Cor. 11:26) as two ordinances that should be practiced by the church.
7. We believe the Baptism of the Holy Spirit empowers believers to live victorious lives as witnesses by being continually filled. (Acts 1:8)
8. We believe in sanctification, that man is set-apart, to worship God (I Cor. 12:13), to serve God (Deut. 10:20), and that as we grow up in Christ we set aside every weight that would hold us back (Rom. 8:13).
9. We believe the mission of the church is to seek the lost by preaching the Gospel locally, nationally, and internationally through evangelism; to build up the local church through discipleship; and to support the work of missions. (I Cor. 12:13, Acts 1:8)
10. We believe God divinely sets individuals in the church in all capacities to serve. We believe that God calls man but also uses man to recognize the call and prepare for leadership and servanthood. (I Cor. 12:28)
11. We believe Divine Healing is a part of the redemptive work of Christ. (Isa. 53:4-5, I Pet. 2:24)
12. We believe in the rapture, the millennial reign of Christ and the final judgment for non-believers. (Matt. 24:30)
13. We believe in the New Heaven and New Earth. (Rev. 21 & 22)