RYC is a five day, four night camp full of the anointing, ministry, teaching, team games and lots of fun. RYC provides an atmosphere to experience the power of God and teaches how to grow in the things of God. Summer camp is a week set aside to seek God, morning and night, and to learn how to have a personal, daily relationship with Him.
This years camp dates are July 31st - August 4th. Submit the Rules Agreement, Medical Release, and Registration with a $100 non-refundable deposit by March 27th to sign-up. All forms can be dowloaded here, or submitted online. The total cost of the Camp, including the deposit, is $275 and is due by June 5th. If you pay the camp in full on or before May 15th the total cost is reduced to $250. The camp will take place at Romar Beach Baptist Church & Retreat Center; 23370 Perdido Beach Blvd; Orange Beach, AL 36561.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 251-943-1615, or email us at PastorErik@abidinglovefoley.org
Medical Release Form
RYC Rules and Regulations
In the spirit of Christ-likeness, campers are expected to cooperate with the RYC camp program. The expectation is that each camper and leader will conduct themselves in a manner displaying care and concern for each other and a manner pleasing to the Lord. Those who choose not to cooperate or cause undue disturbances will be sent home at their guardian’s expense.
- Campers must honor and respect each other as well as camp leaders at all times.
- Campers and leaders are required to be on time to each service and activity and dressed appropriately. (NO pajamas to Morning Prayer.) No camper is to remain in rooms unsupervised.
- Once campers have checked in at RYC, they are required to wear their wristbands at all times. Under no circumstances are campers allowed to take off their wristband or switch wristbands with another camper.
- Campers who drive their own cars to camp will lock their car and turn their keys over to their room leader. Their keys will be stored in a safe place returned at the end of camp.
- RYC is a camp held on the beach and there are no lifeguards on duty. There are sea creatures in the water and rip tides that are very dangerous and can be life threatening. Please make sure your camper is aware of these risks. Abiding Love Fellowship and Revive Youth will not be held liable for any injuries or accidents or deaths that occur while at camp.
- Those attending RYC will be expected to dress in modest clothing at all times in order to honor Christ and each other. SHORT shorts, skirts or dresses, strapless shirts or dresses, spaghetti straps, or any other revealing clothing will not be allowed at camp. Guy’s pants must be pulled up to their waist and fastened with a belt if they are too big. Campers that violate this rule will be asked to change immediately. (Say NO to crack.)
- Swim suits for girls should be a modest one piece. Any two piece bathing suits must be covered up by a dark colored shirt at all times. Guys will not be allowed to wear brief style or speedo swim suits. Only board shorts style.
- Personal hygiene is required to be followed. (SHOWER EVERY DAY, WEAR CLEAN CLOTHES, WEAR DEODERANT, BRUSH YOUR TEETH, ETC.)
- There will be plenty of planned group activities. Do not bring radios, CD players, iPads, iPods, Gameboys, or any electronic games of any kind. Items of this sort will be collected by your room leader and stored in a safe place until the end of camp.
- NO CELL PHONES! If a camper must call home, every camp leader will have a cell phone that they may use. Any cell phones brought to camp will be taken up and stored in a safe place until the end of camp.
- Each camper is responsible for his or her own property. Abiding Love Fellowship, Revive Youth, and camp leaders are not responsible to look after your property. It is strongly recommended that you do not bring any expensive clothes or personal items to camp. Anything you bring, YOU are responsible for keeping track of.
- Campers may not leave their rooms after curfew unless escorted by a leader for a legitimate purpose.
- Absolutely NO PRANKS are allowed at camp. Campers caught pranking will be sent home at their guardian’s expense.
- Under no circumstances are girls to be in the guy’s rooms or guys in the girl’s rooms. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Rooms are expected to be kept clean and tidy. All campers must remain in their assigned rooms. No one is allowed to switch rooms under any circumstances.
There will be no public or private displays of affection permitted at camp. (Need an explanation? Ask your leader.)
- The use of tobacco of any kind, alcoholic beverages, or drugs of any nature by campers or leaders is strictly prohibited. Weapons or potentially harmful objects are not allowed. This includes knives, guns, fireworks, etc.
- Camp is designed for spiritual growth. It is inappropriate to engage in any indecent or ungodly activities, foul or profane language, and immoral conduct.
- Campers are to stay in designated areas on camp grounds and at the beach. No campers are to wander off without a leader at any time for any reason.
- We are not legally able to provide your camper with non-prescription medication such as Tylenol, Advil, Aspirin, etc. If you anticipate your camper needing to take this medication, please provide your camper with their own supply. Any prescription medication should be given to your room leaders with detailed instructions.
Generally your behavior should reflect these three basic things:
- Be where you are supposed to be, when you are supposed to be there, doing what you are supposed to be doing.
- Always be on time.
- Have a good attitude and a teachable spirit.
By signing this camp registration, you are entering into an agreement with Abiding Love Fellowship and Revive Youth. Campers, in signing this agreement you accept that if you fail to use your good judgement and common sense in following the rules listed above, you will be dismissed from camp and sent home at your parent’s expense. Guardians, in signing this agreement, you acknowledge that if a camper must leave camp early there will be no refund of any fee paid. Also, in signing this agreement you acknowledge that you went over all rules and guidelines with your camper.
Please make sure you have submited the
Rules Agreement and Medical Release Form Before completeing Registration.
A Non-refundable Deposit of $100 is required with your registration. Your Deposit and Registration are due by March 27th. You will be given the opportunity to pay the full amount at this time, or you can pay the remaining balance before June 5th 2017. If you pay the full amount before May 15th the price is reduced to $250.
To Reach Our Community And The World With God's Love!
Abiding Love Fellowship Church